Monday, October 27, 2008

Believe Or Not?? I have graduated..

22 Oct: Party Night for Year 12s Farewell
That night was fun.. I was paid out by Sab and Jolene for being a lesbian with Liana 10 years later and we got married in LA.. hahaha.. that was just a joke..
24 Oct: Year 12s breakfast and Year 12s last chapel service
The breakfast was a nice one.. I had eggs benedicts.. yumm.. although I don't really like egg yolks.. but I don't mid eggs benedicts.. the chapel service that morning was an emotional one.. ppl cried.. but I didn't.. some of them have been in this school but different campus for 13 years.. and me?? only 2 years.. of course I won't be that emotional.. but overall it was a memorable one..
25 Oct: Valedictory Dinner
It was quite nice.. but the weather was shitty.. it was pretty warm.. I was described as a person who is obessed with piglets(cuz I have 3 piglet soft toys in my room) and also a person who could be bothered to write on her blog everyday.. =.=
26 Oct: Speech Day
The weather was shitty as well.. but that was my speech day.. so my tolerance was better than normal days of course.. received our leavers certificate.. and also a signet ring for joining the OGGs.. which is the Old Geelong Grammarians Association.. and now.. I HAVE GRADUATED!!
ps: more photos coming up..

No comments: